Note: If your passport is expiring within one year at the time of application, you will receive a 6-month visa; if you passport is valid for more than one year at the time of application, the visa will valid for 10 years.
- Visa requirement: U.S. citizens are required to obtain a China visa before departure
- Visa Valid Period: 10 years
- Processing time: about one week
- Required documents: original passport, photo and application form, driver's license(California residents); tour itinerary and flight information(prepared by us when using our services),
- Blank pages are required on the passports
- Passport must valid at least 6 months from the return date(e.g., if you fly back to U.S. on April 1st, 2017, your passport must be valid until Oct 1st, 2017 or later)
- Fees: Consulate charges 140 for processing. Stunning China charge 49 for services fees, totaling 189 dollars(California residents only). For non-California residents, the fee is 215.
- With our services, we offer guaranteed approval